Bridging Visa B
Left work at about 12.45pm just as Rui got on the bus at Mt. Gravatt. It brought back memories of when we were still students 4 years ago as we took the bus to the city. Didn't want to drive in because we were afraid the basement parking lots are still closed due to the flood. Everything looks normal, except for some trucks - still pumping out water from the lower ground levels.
Had lunch and Stella at Pig'n'Whistle. Walked to the immigration office... CLOSED! The security guard told us that it might be open on Friday, maybe worse - next week. The only way we are applying for a Bridging Visa B to fly home this Friday night is to go to the immigration office in Southport (Gold Coast) tomorrow morning! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! I called the immigration department hotline a few days ago and that guy (who must be in Adelaide or somewhere) said that the one in Brisbane will be opened!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
What a waste of time!!! I still have workloads to do in the office. Sigh. I dream -code, eat - code, sleep - code. Need to finish up before I go on holidays for three weeks!!!
And now, I couldn't even remote into my work computer from home! AAAAAAAAAAAAAh. I NEED TO DO SOME WORK!!!!!
What a waste of time!!! I still have workloads to do in the office. Sigh. I dream -code, eat - code, sleep - code. Need to finish up before I go on holidays for three weeks!!!
And now, I couldn't even remote into my work computer from home! AAAAAAAAAAAAAh. I NEED TO DO SOME WORK!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment