DFO Shopping
Took the day off to go shopping at DFO near Brisbane airport, and boy, was that a long drive - 55 minutes from home without going through toll roads.
Our day started at 6.50am when our neighbours started drilling/thumping/cutting/talking... which immediately gave us severe headaches. It seems that they are building a pool, I'm thinking a mini one, just beside their newly built Bali hut. The hut has thatch roofing, so when it's windy, the bits and pieces are blown onto our lawn -_-'' but you can't complain, can you? Thou shalt love thy neighbour.
Obviously, the noises got onto Rui's nerves and he kept cursing, wishing that it would rain. I suggested doing the rain dance but he just ignored me. After an hour of tossing and turning, he decided to wake up and do some house chores. Within 5 minutes, it rained cats and dogs. This guy suddenly had an evil broad smile on his face and jumped with joy - "KEEP IT COMING!!!", he said.
I should say that I was well behaved today, only going into shops which Rui wanted to. But my eyes were checking out clothes from afar :( IT'S ALL RIGHT. Better buys in Malaysia. Less than two months to go!!!


At the end of the day, we bought a set of stainless steel cutleries for 8 people (just in case we have guests... which is very unlikely :P) ...
We finally bought this monopoly set at Kmart yesterday :) Huhuhu, now everyone gets a credit card!
At the end of the day, we bought a set of stainless steel cutleries for 8 people (just in case we have guests... which is very unlikely :P) ...
..and CUTE measuring cups/spoons. I can't stop staring at these babies. I LOVE THEM.
We finally bought this monopoly set at Kmart yesterday :) Huhuhu, now everyone gets a credit card!
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
|
Labels:
Shopping
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment