10.10.10

Happy 26th birthday to my one and only, Rui. If only you were ten, it will then be a once in a lifetime celebration.



We also wanted to get married on 10.10.10 because it symbolises binary digits, which is very 'us', since both are software programmers. My colleagues kept saying that it wasn't fair as it is also Rui's birthday, so he will never forget our anniversary -_-'' ... but that was so 'last year,' we're still as happy, and if he ever forgets our anniversary, I'm going to tear him into pieces. Just kidding!

We had this weekend all to ourselves, lazing around, doing nothing but watched tv and enjoyed each other's company. I woke up pretty early on Saturday morning as I was awaiting for the cupcakes to be delivered to the house. Opened the front door and made Rui suspicious because we never usually do that... so this smarty pants asked, 'are you waiting for something to be delivered? For me???' ... I'm not good at keeping surprises so I blurted it out. *Mission failed*

He pretended NOT to know about it.


Specially ordered peanut butter flavoured cupcakes for the birthday boy
from Luscious Cupcakes

Bought him quite a lot of gifts this year! Birthday cupcakes, a t-shirt, his long awaited breadmaker, a personalised music cd... but I haven't gotten him a lawn mower.


Not forgetting this huge coffee plunger.


Cooked Laksa for lunch and we're still full to the brim

The day is not over yet, it's time for me to cook dinner. Life is so beautiful when you are with your loved ones, in today's case, my other half. We're already as happy as any other day, hence, birthdays do not seem big anymore. Lots of love from you-know-who ;) I'm going to grow old with you.

2 comments:

violetlynsy said...

so sweet... i can feel the luv in the air..

Jasmine * said...

:) love is everywhere

Post a Comment

Followers