Red

I think I bought this OPI Swiss set as my birthday present.

I'm still unsure whether Rui allows me to get myself more pressies :P


Gave mummy a break, so I bought sushi home for dinner.

Returned my brother's call and talked to Jake for a while. I heard koko asking "Do you want to talk to Mai Jas?"... and Jake replied "Yessss". SO CUTE!

Jake, "Haiiiiii!"
Me, "Hiii Jake!"
Jake, "Is popo coming back?"
Me, "-_____- Yesss, she is going back soon. Do you want to speak to popo?"
Jake, "Yesssss"
Passed the phone to mummy and I think Jake asked about crocodiles and stuff. She said it's cold out there, that's why we didn't visit the crocs, then Jake went "is there snow?!"

If only I get to be with him 24/7!!! I miss everyone back home. So thankful that I have Rui and mummy here with me.

We'll have to start packing this weekend. Pre-settlement date inspection on Saturday! Woohoo!!! My colleague has also purchased a new house but he has 30years worth of packing to do, whereas I, only three. I wouldn't have the heart to leave a house after 30 years... there's just too many memories. Told koko that I don't ever want to move again after this. Better stay put at one house for the rest of my life, unless the next house is better than the current one :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers